Trimming your wick before every burn IS SO IMPORTANT. These chic gold wick trimmers are angled to make it easier to reach your wick as the wax gets lower. The plate along the edge of the scissor catches the black carbon so your wax stays nice and white.
Trimming the black ball of carbon off of your wick helps the candle burn slower and smell stronger, and also prevents black soot from building up on the jar.
If you do not trim the carbon build up off your wick, your candle will burn hotter than necessary - which burns off fragrance, burns up the wax quicker, and creates black soot and smoke.
All candles are handmade in Karissa's kitchen using clean burning soy wax, cotton wicks, and non-toxic + phthalate free fragrance oils infused with essential oils. Each candle is topped with real crystals and minerals you can wash off and keep when the wax burns away.
How to use
How to use
1. Allow wax to melt from one edge of the jar to the other every time you burn the candle to avoid tunneling.
2. Do not burn candle longer than 4 hours
3. Trim your wick to 1/4 inch EVERY TIME you light the candle. This will help the candle last longer, smell stronger, and prevent black soot from building up.
4. If crystals interfere with the wick, move them to the edge of the jar with a spoon.
5. Stop burning candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the jar. Remove crystals with a spoon, wash & keep for good luck.
Order processing time is 3-7 business days. Order shipping time is 1-3 days.
Luminary Designs does not accept returns or exchanges. However, we will happily replace or refund candles that arrive damaged or defective. If a candle arrives damaged, please email a photo of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving your package.