Watermelon Mint | Luminary x Nicco
Watermelon Mint is a refreshing combination of herbaceous garden mint and juicy watermelon. This scent conjures images of watermelon mojitos by the pool in the middle of summer.
Small candles: 7.8oz | 40+hr burn
Large candles: 12oz | 60+hr burn
Nicco Palazzi is an illustrator and designer based in Easthampton, Massachusetts with a BFA in illustration from Parsons: The New School for Design. While Nicco’s artistic voice has been influenced by many- his largest inspiration is found in all things magical and fantastic. Nicco is available for commissions.
All candles are handmade in Karissa's kitchen using clean burning soy wax, cotton wicks, and non-toxic + phthalate free fragrance oils infused with essential oils. Each candle is topped with real crystals and minerals you can wash off and keep when the wax burns away.
How to use
How to use
1. Allow wax to melt from one edge of the jar to the other every time you burn the candle to avoid tunneling.
2. Do not burn candle longer than 4 hours
3. Trim your wick to 1/4 inch EVERY TIME you light the candle. This will help the candle last longer, smell stronger, and prevent black soot from building up.
4. If crystals interfere with the wick, move them to the edge of the jar with a spoon.
5. Stop burning candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the jar. Remove crystals with a spoon, wash & keep for good luck.
Order processing time is 3-7 business days. Order shipping time is 1-3 days.
Luminary Designs does not accept returns or exchanges. However, we will happily replace or refund candles that arrive damaged or defective. If a candle arrives damaged, please email a photo of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving your package.